Sunday, June 9, 2013

The countdown begins!

Countdown

Here, we begin the countdown until I leave for Ireland. 15 days. Only 15 days until I leave to head to Washington D.C. to catch my flight out to Dublin, Ireland. Isn't that crazy?!?!

So many things go into planning a trip like this. You have to make sure to get a passport far in advance. As well, if the country that you are going to requires a Visa as well, you have to apply for one of those too. Along with a passport and Visa, it is extremely important to get your finances planned out in advance. You want to make sure that you will have enough funds to keep yourself fed and comfortable. There is a lot of paperwork that goes with travelling abroad as well, which takes time to get around. I would suggest beginning to plan travels about a year in advance so that you give yourself enough time to get everything around. 

With only two weeks left, I am sure most people would have already begun packing, but I am waiting for one last thing to come in the mail before beginning to pack. I ordered an outlet converter and adapter for Europe. After that arrives, I will be packing like crazy trying to figure out what things to take to Ireland. 


Thanks for reading my blog!

~Reyna

No comments:

Post a Comment