Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Passport/ 2 Months until Departure

Passport

I received a phone call from my mother a while ago saying that my passport is now at my home downstate! :D That's very exciting! I was concerned that I would not get my passport in time, but I applied for it on National Passport day, which just so happened to be during Michigan Tech's spring break. I think I was just lucky at that point. Anyway, I have also checked into needing a Visa, but I do not because I will only be in Ireland for 6 weeks. I am kind of glad I did not need a Visa, that's just one less step.


2 Months

Only a couple of more months before I head out, and I am getting really excited! I am also getting nervous though. I have never been on a plane before, and I do not know what to expect. People keep telling me about their experiences on planes, but that does not necessarily mean that I will have the same experiences. I just hope that everything goes well. I am thinking about talking to the other girl that is going on the trip who goes to Michigan State University to see if she's excited yet. I have talked with her once, and she seems pretty cool. Other than us two, there is no one else from Michigan going on this trip.


I will post more later, I am about to go to my class at the moment. I just wanted to post a short update so that people are still aware that I am doing this blog. Once my trip grows nearer, I will be posting more often. I will post again soon!

As always, thank you for reading!


~Reyna

No comments:

Post a Comment