Sunday, February 24, 2013

Information about my trip

Hey!

I just thought I would post a quick little introduction to this blog. I have another blog, but I wanted one specifically for my trip to Ireland this Summer 2013. I definitely cannot wait! I'm sure you are all anxious to hear about my travels as well! So... This is where I will be posting my blogs while in Ireland. I plan to keep you all updated about every moment of my travels. That way, I can not only let you all know about the amazing country of Ireland, but also record memories for myself as well. I will be posting pictures and travel plans periodically before, during, and after my trip.

I hope you all consider visiting this page regularly to see what I am up to!

I will let you know about some of the details of my trip in the next post!


Thanks for taking the time to check in,

~Reyna

No comments:

Post a Comment